Labels

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

hockey Style Joiners

The difference of my photo montages and David Hockney's are that his are both real life photos or sketched photos. His photos are also more abstracted unique when he puts them together.Most of his photos also don't have the borders on each photo but the ones i have do.

I think that images can send positive or negative messages because the images can bring either dark or bright memories. Or the picture can be dark colors and they could show negative messages. The photo can also have bright colors and give the feel of something positive and give a positive message. It depends on the persons visual on the image whether it brings good or bad memories. Or the image can show a positive or negative message in the picture.

The message that i intend my readers to see is that to go out and explore. I took photos of he car because it takes you out into the world. I think this because the best way to live life is to go out there and move on from where you were before. I think that life is about the journey not the destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment