Labels

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016 Aspirations

The 5 different goals that I will attain in 2016, are : to get better grades, surf more, skate board more often, practice volley ball more often, and start swimming again. I want to get better grades because It'll help me later on in school. I want to surf more because I love doing It and I want to do It as a profession. I want to skate board more because its easy and It helps me surf with the balance factor. I want to practice volleyball more because I also want to do It as a profession. Last.. I want to swim more often because It makes me stronger and faster in the ocean If I practice on a swim team.

Skate boarding is the most important goal to me because its just fun to do and it helps me with balance in surfing. I also want to skateboard more because Its an easy way for transportation and other stuff. Skateboarding Is my most important goal also because I want to do It as a living when I get older. And I think that Its really fun to do all the time.

The steps I will take to ensure success Is to practice more often and try doing tricks and more hills. Ill also get a board for riding and another board for doing tricks. I will mostly skate board as much as I can and try new thing to get better at It. And i will try to get pointers from other skate boarders. Then I will improve on them as much as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment