Labels

Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement




I think that Poetry Is a form of literature that explains some one's feelings. I think this because most poems have a lot of emotion that they explain. In poetry for example If someone Is feeling sad then their poems would be about why their sad and what It feels like. I also think It means what people did in the past or what people plan to do In the future. I think this because poetry explains adventures people go on and the lessons they learn Into a story, also what they want to do In the future or what they imagine being somewhere like mount Everest or being in space.

The court Is where I play my favorite sport. Through sweat and struggle I think to myself, get that ball even If you have to fall. I dive for the ball as If Its game point  And Ill spike the ball until my hand Is red. Ill play until I get to the top, Its my goal, and Its my future. Ill try my best to get the ball Ill give 200% and I wont stop till I win. Its natural when I throw It In the air and prepare to spike It. Its a routine In my head bump, set, spike, It repeats, bump, set, spike.

I used rhyming because I think that when poems rhyme It feels more clever and put together.  I also used rhyming because I want to Incorporate both poem usage and rhyming In my poem to make It slightly more complex. I was able to use rhyming by searching up Rhymezone. Rhymezone helps you get words that rhyme with the word you typed In the bar.  I also found right places to put rhymes, usually I start a word around the beginning of the line and end the rhyme on the last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment